Designed 1928, produced 1930's
Nickel plated metal.
Private collection, acquired in 1934.
Made in a table version as well as a floor lamp with various types of glass and metal shades. Widely used as an accessory in the interiors shown at the Copenhagen Cabinetmakers' Guild Exhibitions during the 1930s and also by Finn Juhl in his own house.
Literature: Vibeke Anderson Møller, “Arkitekten Frits Schlegel”, 2004, pp. 186–189.