Painted wood with painted figural landscape motif on three sides. Signed and dated TOR HÖRLIN 1920 to lower left side.
Tor Hörlin studied at Althin's painting school. He then studied at the Academy of Art from 1919-1923, during which time the cabinet was designed. In 1936, Hörlin executed the large altarpiece in the choir in Forsa church, Forsa parish west of Hudiksvall.